Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pesta Ang Pau UPM 2009 ~乌拉! 乌拉~


Pesta Ang Pau UPM 2009 has finally come to an end. The same goes to the drama. Of coz there are good comments n many bad comments as well. I m sure no one would like to listen to bad comments but once again…the world is cruel…haha. People (including myself) will only look at the results and seldom look at the hard work n efforts that have been made. People will just comment, “Aww…that’s boring!”…this not good, that not good. As mentioned by shu na’s mother, “别人的事不要理,他们怎样想是他们的事”… I think I hv to change my attitude next time when I watch other ppl’s performance so that I will not end up like those ppl…haha

But there are ppl who like it too. Thx to my friends who enjoy the drama. I really happy that u all come support…kinda touched…seriously.

The most important is that I get the chance to take part n perform in such a big event. I enjoy every moment of it…although get some injuries, I can still stand it. Thx to the teacher for guiding us! I reli learned a lot from him.

The happiest is I get to know many new friends! I really miss them very much…SERIOUSLY again…lol… The feeling was like last time when I was in choir. All the people practice hard to achieve a target but at the same time maintain good friendships with each other.




Hung Wui, Pei Wen..i miss performing “乌拉小姐” with u both leh…haha..u both always 癫 with me de…

Chin Guan aka banana…xiu sar gor, my so called “twin brother”

Elle…女主角..always take her hp n record here record there…and take photos…haha

Kim Fong, Hui Ying n Yee Ching…三个可爱的乌拉人

Wen Yao…the old ppl…the make up reli very real lo…

Eevonn, Wei Yee, Chee Loung, Chuan Hen n 权…5 always take k of us n very nice 的助导

Charles…the fake muscles n abs…wahaha

Ivan, Rachel, Mei Fang…King n Queens…the most beautiful n handsome in 乌拉世界

Grace n Ah Hui…sell mandarins 的乌拉人…always 癫 with me also

And another 2 girls…sorry that I dun rmb the names…coz both of them kinda quiet…
But they act 乌拉人 too…

I miss u all very very much!!!


(For more photos, pls go visit my facebook)

But I dun think there is another chance for all of us to gather again…

I hate that feeling…

Makes me feel so lonely sometimes…

To tell the truth, when PAP ended and all of us packing at backstage preparing to leave…I felt like crying…felt like letting my tears to roll down my cheeks…but I didn’t. I didn’t wan u all to think that I m so emotional…

Hope we can still keep in touch! Promise k? Do find me go shopping, sing k or eat k?
*sobsob*

Take k~ Friendship Forever

Muacks!

No comments: