Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun weekend...although nothing special, still it was fun!

Daddy n Mummy came visit me last Saturday. Mummy brought alot of biskuts n drinks for me!!! Daddy wanted to take me out for dinner to eat chinese food. Daddy did not give up searching for chinese stall! We finally found one..hahaha. We really had a great time! Thx daddy n mummy...I suddenly miss u all very much...

After that, I went to K17 to find Xiu Sar gor aka banana aka Chin Guan. Too bad Hung Wui went back to hometown. I finally saw those cute little hamsters in the room. Although I sked to hold it, i still find them very cute...hehe

Chin Guan took me to walk around the faculty. Then we met Yee Ching. At 1st, Chin Guan wanna took me to a "creepy" place..but then Yee Ching very sked n pulled us back...hahaha! I also watched abit K17 Idol...not real competition yet..i think just audition or something like tat...

Chin Guan said 1.30am he will go watch football. But then after that he din go coz he said his friends watch different match. So he kept on watching the football results thru the net...and then he fell asleep...lol

On Sunday, Chin Guan n I went to The Mines to buy present for Charles' bday tonight. We both also very hungry coz we din eat breakfast. When we came back around 5pm, it rained. So we hv to run back to his room and we both get wet...so tired leh...run here run there...lol! Hung Wui came back in the evening n very shocked to see me! haha...i tot wanna gave him a surprise de... But he kept on saying he was quite down when coming back to UPM, maybe he misses home bah...^^

We decorated Charles' present, thx to banana la...he did most of the work. And later Ee Chyi n Eevonn came out from the chinese orchestra performance and went to the bday party together with us.

The party was kinda fun. Can't believe his parents came too. There was a game, but i din play. Pei Wen reli geng leh!!! she is my idol lo...hahaha...so sporting! The most happy is get to meet all of the friends from the drama again. Hope there will be more gathering like this.

When we wanna leave, Hung Wui got abit stomachache leh. I think he is alright ady bah...wat a fun n happy weekend! A weekend without thinking about studies n assignments. I need to hv fun more often! Again, thx to banana gor for the stay! Hope i din cause too much disturbance...


I wanna upload some hamsters pictures but cnt...the line here sucks...


Today is Monday. sienz...*Yawn*

Shu na, swee nee, ju nee n yi wen got chinese debate competition. Wish them all the best!

No comments: