Monday, February 23, 2009

Miss everything...

23 February 2009...

10.51pm...


I told Wern Yang tat i feel kinda depress...

And suddenly...

Tears suddenly rolled down my cheeks...

I dunno why...


Luckily i was alone in my room...there was no one to see me like this...

Maybe i miss home...daddy, mummy...sisters...friends in Ipoh...friends from drama...
Long time din keep in touch with most of my Ipoh friends...i wonder how are they doing? They will miss me too mah? or they already forget about me

Mix feelings...

Thx to Poh Ling for always calling me to share tears n joys with me...

Thx to Hung Wui for calling too...虽然认识你时间不长,但是你真够朋友!


Congratz to Shu Na, P. Yi Wen and Swee Nee! Dun feel sad Ju Nee...i m sure u did great too..

I did my assignment half-way...(not half-way exactly...just 1 paragraph..haha)...and i fell asleep...


24 February 2009...

Today wake up...my mood is better ady^^

Life still goes on right?

No comments: