Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I wonder am I happy now?

My idea...

..changed to something that is not what I want...not what I expected...

..the element that I wished to have...it has gone...

I do not dare to protest...

...because I do not dare to face the consequences if the lecturer doesn't like the idea...

...because I scare that my groupmates will blame me for my stupid idea...

...because I m inexperience...

...because I lack of confidence...

...because it is a group work...

Sometimes I will think that is it all her opinions are correct? Do we always have to use her concept?

But before that, she really proves that she is great. Therefore, I chose to follow her idea...for the sake of myother group members...I do not want my group members to fall because of my stubbornness.

We have to compromise when we are working as a team right?

Assignments kept flowing in week by week...every assignment also has due date...every week also not free...

My friend asked me before, "你是迷真是甘忙啊? 你忙d 麽耶哦?"

The answer is positively "是!真是好多耶做啊!"

No comments: