Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Do "they" understand considerate?

When I was in primary school, I remember that in moral studies, our teacher used to teach us to be considerate. I still remember one of the situation given was we should not turn on the radio or television so loud because it may disturb our neighbours. It is very easy to understand, isn't it? Even primary students or maybe kindergarden students can understand this concept easily...However, I don't understand that why some university students, i emphasize again...UNIVERSITY students can't be considerate??

Today when i was taking a nap, i dunno which room's people turn on the radio very loudly....with their loud speaker!!! The whole floor also can listen to the loud musics! And i wanna tell you all...this is not the first time!!! Do u know how irritating is it? somemore they even sang loudly!!! AArrggghhh....this is so damn retarded!!! Do they buy the hostel all by themselves? Do they ever learn moral? As a university student, dun you think they should hv the mentality that match up to the level?

During today's lecture, we hv to copy notes. I admit that my copy-notes-skill is kinda slow, but i reli very fed up when dunno which freaking students who can copy till super fast kept on saying "NEXT!....NEXT!" when people were not yet finish copying! I felt so 'geram' for the whole class...

I dunno wat happen to me...ever since this 2nd semester started, my "hatred" to those "people" are deeper n deeper....everything they do seems to irritate me!!! everything they do are so so so RETARDED!!! SO FAKE!!! I already try to be more open-minded but currently i really just cnt do it!

I will work hard to prove myself! Dun think "you all" r so GREAT! I will steal back the SPOTLIGHT ALL BY MYSELF someday!!!

No comments: