Monday, February 2, 2009

First blog in 2009

It's 2009! This is my first post in 2009...haha



Talking about Chinese New Year, I had chicken pox the week before CNY!!! so unlucky...but also consider lucky la coz i mostly recovered during CNY...can't eat many delicious food...can't get to meet many of my friends...din get to meet my choir friends, ex-classmates...



Many ppl said i become more skinny...i wonder why...i sked my health status drop...hope not...



Lately really kinda lazy to blog...coz in uni, reli dun hv the time (if i really got free time i will use it to play Pet Society or msn-ing...haha). I m also busy practising drama for Pesta Ang Pau. Acting in drama is really not as easy as i think...really kinda disappointed when sometimes I can't do well n hv to do it again n again. Just hope that it will turn well on that day.



This semester my lecturers mostly kinda sucks...except a few...really sien when facing them...



Haiz...some of my good friends are going to move out from hostel starting next semester...i wonder i will be lonely tat time or not...



Whatever it is...dun want to worry about it 1st...tml got 1 exam, wish myself all the best!



I will try to blog again...stay tuned!!! lol

No comments: