Thursday, May 1, 2008

A-not-so-boring week

Finally got the chance to update my blog…hehe…
Let’s see…I think this week is not a boring week coz friends frm local uni are cuming back! Haha

27/4/2008 >> Most of the choir seniors gathered to “yum cha”, and also considered as a gathering b4 yixiang goes to US to play (as Christina said)…too bad sum couldn’t make it. Wai Yin, Mei Yeun, Hui Lin and Poh Ling also not able to make it…haiz…reli hope every1 can be there…





Choir friends@seniors of 2006/2007

28/4/2008 >> I went karaoke with Hui Jin, Weng Hing and Nai Woon. I think Weng Hing hv to thank me for tat student card thingy…haha….coz I m 1 year younger, tat’s the benefit of bringing me to go karaoke. We reli did hv so much fun coz all of us reli sing all out and sumtimes we did sum improvisation to the songs. Weng Hing told me tat he drank half bottle of water once he got into his car!!!! Lol…Jin also said tat I m reli getting too high coz he seldom see ppl dare to dance and sing at the same time, but of coz my dance is terrible la >.<

30/4/2008 >> Went “yum cha” with my form-5-batch-best-friends at night. Ah Toi said wanna scold the people who suggested to wait at Jusco….and I m the people who suggested it!!!! LOL…I forgot tat tml is Labour Day!!! So many people will go shopping and it becomes hard for us to find parking there. But at last, we went to Browns Café. We played UNO and reli laughed a lot…coz reli so many ppl saying “instant-jokes”…jokes tat maybe other people dun understand, but for the 8 of us, we noe wat we were talking about…lol…Wai Koon and Yam Wa couldn’t make it also coz Wai Koon still in KL while Yam Wa still in US. As for Kai Feng…dunno leh…they said he got sick.. Siew Eng kept wanna went to “dai pai tong” for 2nd round, so we went there but Su and Toi din join us. Fum, Nai and I suddenly talked about many drama and movies and Nai kept on rating those shows plus giving critics! Hahaha…the way he critics and the words he used…so funny! We chat until about 1.00am then only left…reli kinda late =P but I hope we all still got the chance to gather coz Wern Yang (maybe Su also) will be leaving Ipoh and go INTI study at 5/5/2008 and reli hard to find the time to cum out together once we all start to go to uni..



Friends forever!


1/5/2008 >> Nai, Chooi Lian and I went to visit Ivan today. Lian finally no nid to work. So she will be free. At first we wanna gave him surprise, but we failed to do it…haha…glad tat his knee r still ok. Hope he will take k properly and will not injure again. We gossip a lot in his house….we reli talk about everything…haha…coz we reli long time nvr meet each other….Ivan was telling his life in college, seem like very pity like tat. He also keeps telling us his "inner world"...and we kept cum out with crazy ideas and imaginations...haha... Reli miss spending times with them…can always be ur true self in front of them, no nid to pretend anything. Anything we wanna say we just throw it out…haha

Actually, there is sumthing tat r still bothering me…someone borrow things from me and has not return those things yet…but I dunno how to ask for it back…coz the situation is complicated…haiz…wat shud I do!?

Wednesday tat day missed Gossip Girl again…hv to find and watch it back in website (which the loading is super slow sumtimes). Tat’s all I think…update u guys more next time!

# XOXO u know u’ll love me…#

No comments: