Monday, May 5, 2008

Embarrassing moment? (just a small part of it)

Last Saturday, Ivan fetched me, lian and nai to school to see choir practise. Ivan insisted to fetch us although his leg not yet fully recover...but i think he is alright. It's always fun to hang out together. Half-way thru the practise, Mr Hee suddenly wanted some of us to go in for the press conference (donation for our school to build the multi-purpose hall and etc)...aww..ended up i hv to help those people to take a group photo in the end...lol...just hope i can just stay in choir to listen. After practise, we all went Ipoh Parade's foodcourt to hv lunch...and then, ivan, nai and I went to Jusco since Ivan wanted to window-shopping so much!!! Nai kept on saying he got no confidence walking around becoz of the shirt he was wearing and this made him dun hv the mood shopping...LMAO!!! Dun think too much la, nai! U always look fine and cool with tat new hair of urs! After walking, the 3 of us sat down to hv sum snack in "Secret Recipe"...actually, i just ate a piece of cake only...haha...i ate Orea Cheesecake and it was reli nice. Nai ordered a "Classic Cheese". Ivan wanted to hv the "special set", so he sat there and waited until 3pm then only ordered coz that set can only be ordered after 3pm. After i reached home, i reli felt very sleepy and slept like a dead fish!
At night, sumthing so embarrassing happens!>> My parents and I went to Fantasy to hv dinner, and i was wearing my usual clothes-tat-wear-at-home (those clothes tat makes u look reli biao) becoz i was like, "nah..just go out eat awhile then will go home de la..i lazy to get change also..." When i sat down there, my mum called me to help her take sum plain water. Then after i took it, i noticed sumone quite familiar...Oh gosh! it was my choir junior la...i did say hi to him but i reli felt embarrassed ler (luckily he still recognised me..lol)...with my ugly clothes, pants and hair... My image ruined adi la!!! My sis always says i lazy to change nice nice when i go out, now i noe the consequences adi!

My cousin, Sue Looi came to my house today. She finally borrowed a PS2 and we can play "Fatal Frame 2"! The game so scary man! Hope to play more...the creator of this game is so creative! Yixiang's PS2 can't load a lot of games, i wanna play Kingdom Heart and Final Fantasy 10 also cannot. Haiz, i gave up adi la....Sue Looi and i kept on playing Dynasty Warrior 5:Xtreme Legend...we hv a lot of fun playing tat...lol...She will go to Australia study soon ler..haiz, another cousin will leave Malaysia. Tat's why we will appreciate our cousins' time spent together, once anyone leaves Malaysia, reli very hard to meet each other again. Most of us were reli very close when we r kids, but now many of them also feel like so far away adi. So i will hv fun now!

Haiz...still waiting letter from Education Department! Wat is my fate? Which uni and which course i will get? Awwww....

No comments: