Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nai Woon!

I wanted to write about Nai Woon's bday celebration but I m not able to put photos of tat day coz Nai Woon's bluetooth got sum problem and he couldn't transfer the photos to his laptop...tat's why i can't get the photos also...lol

We went to "Coco" (i m not sure wat is the shop's name) to celebrate Nai Woon's birthday on 18 of May. Only 7 of us came, nai woon, me, chooi lian, christina, mei yeun, yi jun and wai yin. During the whole dinner time, chooilian kept on giving eye signal to me coz wanna asked me when to give the presents and cake, but tat time i reli din understand wat was she trying to tell me...lol. After they finished their dinner, we went McD for second round...hahaha...i hv to fetch lian coz we hv to take k of the cake. Once we parked our car, Nai Woon suddenly walk toward to our car!!! Both of us were so nervous and chooilian shouted in the car!!! LOL...luckily nai stopped and din cum closer, if not he sure found out about the cake. Wai Yin called the worker there to keep the cake 1st (tat time they were busy looking for place to sit...tat day McD was full of ppl...dunno why). Then, we went to order sum drinks and french fries. When i took the food to the table, i cheated nai tat McD today gave free stuff to us...he reli believed it and wondered wat was the free stuff. Then, lian took out the cake and..ta-da! surprise! hehe...We gave him a wallet and a shirt as presents. I even specially gave him my drawing of 4 best friends...i m so happy tat he liked it. Although it's not sumthing expensive, it's memorable...now i m waiting to give it to Ivan too. I think i can consider our birthday-surprise-mission is successful. XD

Anyway, i m waiting for pohling they all to cum to my house to watch "Prom Night"...she always says will come but nai, chooilian and i wait for so long liao. Hope she will be free soon la, coz long time nvr watch horror movie together liao...hehe

*Yawn*...my life still the same everyday....everyday also watch tvb drama...haha...i wonder my brain will shrink or not?? lol...better appreciate my relaxing moments coz this will not last long once i m able to enter uni...XD

No comments: