Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

These few days i also nvr blogging...i also dun hv the time to sit down properly to think of wat to write...lol...Jin was asking y i long time nvr update my blog....coz i just busy play games and also went for dinner(s). Friday night I had dinner with my parents and relatives to celebrate Mother's Day. We bought a small mango cake for grandma...then Sunday afternoon went to eat with them also...awww...my stomach so full! I wonder can i gain sum weigh? =P Nah...

Chooi Lian and I went to Nai Woon's house today...we watched movies and after tat had lunch together. We had our lunch in "Old-Town"...as usual...we gossip again! LOL...Lian even said tat we all can sit for 10 hours and still can talk non-stop.

Mummy's bday is cuming soon...thinking of giving her sumthing but dunno i can do it successfully or not....
My best friend, Nai Woon's bday is cuming soon...
My bday is cuming soon...(everyone...pls rmb! XD)

Siew Yee sis will be cuming back frm Sabah tonight coz she is having holidays! Yeah! Can meet with her...hehe...when she cums back home, the house sure full of her voice and becomes noisy again..wahahaha...but 1 disadvantage is she sure will nid to use car and it will be hard for me to go out with friends...lol...see how la...

Tat's all! Cya >.<

No comments: