Friday, April 25, 2008

My life = boring?

Yesterday went to choir practice, but again....practice had been canceled! Sometimes i reli wonder wat's the problem, maybe it's not their fault...i think i can't exactly point the finger at them...

Although practice had been canceled, they get to watch choir district competition coz it was held in our school. AMC won...aiks....in my opinion, i felt tat TCS deserves to win lo...compared to zone lvl, AMC was not as gud as i think...but watever la, it's not my business also, i m not the judge. I just give my opinion...hehe

I missed "Gossip Girl" last wednesday!!!! I completely forgot about it....i waited for 1 month for the show ler....but missed the 1st episode....haiz....so sad ler....

Haiz...everyday also stay at home watch tv and online...i kinda feel like i m wasting my time doing nothing meaningful...lately watching "dou cheong fong wan"...watch till i very gik hei...haha...

I think tat's all ler...reli nothing special happen in my life ler...gotta go watch American Idol result show later...i heard Leona Lewis will be singing!!! Hope she can do a gud performance...

ciaoz!


F.Y.I >> i m posting my favourite song lately in my blog! wanna recommend it to u all. It's "Bye Bye - Mariah Carey". Hope u all like it too! ^^

No comments: