Monday, October 20, 2008

Loneliness starts to crawl into my soul...

People used to say that it's hard to find best friends in university. At first i really dun trust it, but now i do!!!

I dunno is it i m sensitive or wat...i always feel that i m alone....

Although friends r around me, sumtimes i just can't feel the connection. Wat's wrong with me?

Should i ADMIRE or JEALOUS those people who always go back to their sweet home??? Wat is uni life?? Go back home always? Is it because i jealous of friends who can always go home while i can't?? Where r friends when i need them most? Everyone seems very happy, but deep inside of me...i m not. Does anyone understand me?
Luckily chooilian n poh ling called me to chi-chat tat day...they made me once again realised that i got really true best friends that nvr forget about me n care to tell everything to me. Is it fate?? coz if not, i reli felt that my life here in uni is meaningless...
I reli miss my school life friends...we been thru everything together...we been thru exam together...study together...cope with stress by laughing out loud...
Why i can't find all these in uni?? Is it my problem?? Did i think too much?
Sad...but no tears falling out...tat's most torturing...coz it flows into my heart...

No comments: