Thursday, October 23, 2008

BMT is boring

Yesterday i got a SERIOUS headache!!!! After dinner, i quickly went to sleep...Slept until tis morning. Today feel better ady...but hv to continue to study...study a super boring subject....

Finally i was able to finish studying (or shoud i said reading??) "Bahasa Melayu Tinggi". U noe wat's the most frustrating thing? Is u can't remember most of the things after u finished studying!!! This subject is not easy to get A. I wonder why our course hv to take tis subject!!?? There r too many scholars inside giving different definitions n opinions!! Confusing!!!

I hope tml i can answer the questions. Luckily the paper is objectives, so i can 'tembak' those questions that i dunno...haha

*faint*


My mind kept on thinking about holidays...hope i can reli hv a memorable holidays tis time...maybe go visit my coursemates or my coursemates visit me at my hometown, so i can bring them around...go sing K. Or go traveling with my family n relatives...or hang out with my friends in Ipoh...so much planning!!! but not sure can cum true or not...hahaha

Exam quickly passes bah!!! Waiting holidays to say HI with open arms and welcome me!

No comments: