Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Days in Ipoh

Cum back to Ipoh...of coz sure will go yum cha with friends...


This time me, nai, lian, ivan, xiang, ivan, mei yeun and wai yin came out only...Poh Ling, Hui Lin, Christina, Yean Tuck and Qi Han can't make it...too bad...I heard tat Poh Ling is sick...hope she is fine now...

Yesterday nite went for class gathering at Breeze Cafe. Mostly all ex-classmates also can make it...all also turn more pretty n handsome jor...haha...After gathering, i went to yum cha with siew eng they all.

I m so lazy these few days...just did 1 page of my assignment then i stop doing it. That's why now so free to blog...haha...Everyday also waiting people to chat with me in msn...haha

I was looking at Nai Woon's hp...not at yixiang's hp....XD

I dun wanna tell the shop's name...but honestly, my drink sucks!

Doing wat we always like to do....


I m not posing...just tat dunno who took a photo of me without i noticed it..

*Gasp* UFO is behind!!! No la...just sum spotlight at Ipoh Padang ...lolzz

F.Y.I. Wai Yin was holding the camera...hehe

That's wat i do these few days....eat and play...haha

I bought a camera today!! Thx dad!! So happy that i finally got a camera!

No comments: