Friday, October 3, 2008

The end of my beautiful holidays...

Yesterday night chat with my cousin, Alvin in msn till very late at night...until about 3am sumthing!!! haha...chat till very "shuang"...wat also talked...Thx to him for calling me his most beloved cousin...lols...Luckily he din feel that i m very noisy...=P

Today Aunty Betty treats us to eat at "My Point". She said wanna bring along her maid to celebrate Hari Raya for her...so nice of her... The food there is nice...I ate till very full...hehe

After that went yum cha AGAIN!!! with the same gang...but this time poh ling n hui lin did cum...it was so fun!!! We laughed alot coz Nai Woon kept giving funny IQ for us to guess. When i go bek to uni...i muz let my friends there to guess also...hehe

My holidays end soon ler. I hv to go bek to uni on Sunday...aww...hv to suffer again...assignments, presentations, exams....lots of stuffs also haven finished...wasted all my holidays playing around...lols...but i enjoy it...haha

Lately watched bek video of my family gathering when i was young...reli funny n cute...hehe...i captured a few shots here....enjoy...

Frm left:siew yee sis, shih ling "biu jie", siew kheng sis, guan "biu gor" n keat "biu gor"
They were singing...i was not here...coz i m still a baby!!! hehe

This is grandma n i...i m cute right?

Oh my gosh...luckily my mouth din kiss the dog...>.<

My sisters, my cousin, Charles n i...i was just 3 years old!


Weng Weng and Looi Looi

Communicating with my cousin, Seng Kwee...i also dun understand wat were we talking about when i watched back this video.

haha....brought back alot of great memories n happy moments...

No comments: