Friday, April 17, 2009

Exam week

3 exams had overed, now just left 3 more...

Finally, our drama had finished editing n passed up.

I like the "feel" and message of our drama...dunno is becoz my group did it so i feel that our drama not bad.

Today watched another's group drama....their shots were very good. The same goes to the editing. ***五体投地*** 佩服 Brian, Soon Seng and others. U guys did a great job.

Just wanna say sorry to my group members if I did anything wrong or hurt anymore with my "words"....I was kinda bad-tempered during that period of time. Anyway, after looking at our drama, I feel quite satisfied. Although not perfect, at least we tried our best.

Once again, thx to my group members >>>Yi Wen, Shu Na, Qiao Li, Lai Ching, Ju Nee, Yuen Kuan and Kai See.

Another incident had happened, but i dunno how to tell it here. I just hope that everything will turn out fine.

Hope I will be selected to go for the dunno-what-i-should-call-it. However, I scare that my skills in shooting n editing are not good enough to teach ppl.

Next Sunday I can go back to Ipoh!

Ipoh! Wait for me to come back oh~~

No comments: