Wednesday, April 29, 2009

1st outing since I came back

Came back to Ipoh for about 3 days. It’s so relaxing. Haha…glad to have a break from a hectic life.

So, I went out for the first time today since I come back. I went to visit Sam Tet Choir. B4 proceeding to talk about choir, I feel that the students now in the school are so lucky. Now the library and teachers’ room had expanded. There is a roof for the basketball court. I personally feel that the environment of the school has become better compared to the days when I was in school. Haha…so students…do appreciate what you have now! XD

Ok, lets move back to the choir part. The attendance for today is not very good. But that’s something they hv to work out. However, I personally enjoy their singing. I m not sure why…maybe I didn’t join or expose to choir for so long since I study in university. Of coz there will be problems like the voice of girls and boys are not blend, controlling voices, rushing and so on. Maybe my 要求 had dropped…haha…I dunno what comment to give also coz I m not pro in music. I think I have to come a few more times then only I will noe what comments to giv. When I listen to their “Dirgahayu Tanah Airku”, I got goosebump…haha…dunno why..but I kinda like it...lol

However, expression really hv to work hard. Maybe the 2 foreign language songs they still haven’t mastered the lyrics, so they can’t feel n express well. I hope they will do well in this coming competition. It is important to master the techniques too, if not the songs will sound messy. Members, rmb that there’s only 1 chance to sing on stage. So, hv to practice hard to give it ur best when u all are on stage! Sorry that I can’t help them, I m not able to go there to support them but in my heart, there’s always hope for Sam Tet Choir.

Extra: I wonder why FCC and G said I m “爆音王”?? Did I always 爆音 meh? All the while I also think that I did my best n sing well lo (not to say I wanna be over-conbfident n proud), Actually kinda offended when they said that, coz I’m not! Anyway, I will not wanna argue with them, so I just smile. Haha.

Thx for reading~

No comments: