Friday, April 3, 2009

All I want is just a chance...

Hey friends!

I din blog for a few days coz i cnt log in blogspot, facebook in my room...

so u can imagine how boring my life can be...

Nai Woon even sms and asked me why i never feed and brush my pet in Pet Society? I hope to play but i really dun hv the time...plus i cant log in too...

I nearly lost contacts with most of friends coz my Window Live Messenger is not working. I can't sign in...until now i also cnt solve the problem, but I am currently using meebo.com to sign in.

This afternoon went for drama shooting. Well, I acted as a shopkeeper in "100 Yen" at Bandar Sungai Long (we hv to promote the shop..hehe). At 1st i tot i can act as "gangster"...but then they changed it. I felt that I din do a good job...I felt that i m too fake n stiff...Anyway, hope the video will turn up good bah!

Then, Ju Nee and I rush back to UPM from drama shooting to do presentation for "Pertanian dan Manusia". On our way back was very "chi gik"...haha. Thx Ju Nee for accompanying me to go back for presentation, if not i really hv to present alone.

Lots had happened lately...some incidents cause me to have mix feelings.

Sometimes I want feel angry and sad about something, but then i choose not to coz I feel that it's my fault too.

All I hope is to have a chance to let me try...but they din give me...they set my real character as my stereotype...why? Why they always say i m not suitable?

Maybe I m too confident of myself...

Maybe when I do it, I will not do a good job...

Maybe their decision is right...

I choose to keep it for myself. Coz I m a timid person, I always do not bear to face the consequences!

I also want to tell them that I have had enough of doing "jap sao mei" de work!

but...
...
.....
once again, I still choose to keep it for myself...

Another thing...of coz is assignments!

Exam is coming...not yet study...still got lots of assignments...my work is like never ending...so tiring...but i will still try to aim for my target! Gambateh to myself!

Just hoping that semester break comes quickly and I can forget about all the "ma fan" things.

Ipoh friends...really looking forward to come back 'yum cha' with u all~

*To my choir juniors - You all had tried ur best! I still support ST Voices.*

Hope that some day i will spread my wings like a butterfly!

No comments: