Sunday, June 22, 2008

Uni life...soon

Hey friends! These few days I m very busy preparing to go into university. For those of u who dunno, I got "Universiti Putra Malaysia - Bachelor of Communication". It was my 2nd choice. Although i can't get USM, i still thank Buddha for giving me my 2nd choice...haha...

Now i m starting to pack my stuff...i felt very nervous actually...i wonder did i reli make the right choice? i reli sked i can't cope...and other worries too...wat if i can't adapt myself?... But, i hv to believe in myself, right? Tat's wat ppl always say to me...

On Saturday, we all choir seniors went out to hv dinner with Pn Tong n Pn Tang. Then at nite, nai, ivan, chooi lian, hui lin, yixiang n I went "yum cha" (Poh Ling n Qi han left earlier)....we chatted alot of things...we all chat till dun feel like going home...haha...how i hope this will last forever...my mind always pops out this question>>>"Will this be the last time? I wonder when we all can gather together like now?"

When i reached home tat nite, i reli got mixed emotions. Thinking back those happy times with my friends sumtimes do make me feel sad...hv to separate with them. B4 tat, lian even mentioned to me tat this may be the last time i fetch her...I think the next time will be quite long ler...coz dunno when i will be free to cum back...

I miss my friends in Ipoh....

I miss u all...

Take k everyone~~~



U all r such great friends to me...U all will always be my best friends!

No comments: