Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nightmare

Yesterday I had a weird dream. I dreamed that I was being chased by a monster in a shopping mall. Of coz not just me alone, other people were running as well.

When I woke up, I felt exhausted. Really felt like I was tired of running for my life. Haha!

I seldom had nightmare...

Can't think of anything that triggered me to have nightmare too...

ANYWAY,

wanna wish Happy Birthday to a few friends here.

Happy Birthday, Nai Woon! (18/5)
Happy Birthday, Yean Tuck! (19/5)
Happy Birthday, Yik Hoe! (20/5)
Happy Birthday, Ah Bear! (21/5)

May all ur dreams come true!

ANOTHER THING...

My 'condolence' to Ivan coz as nai woon had said, his IPod Touch had "passed away" coz dropped into the water for 1 second!!! It's really sad when ur most precious thing that u used ur own money to buy had spoilt.

Ivan, we r always there for u...

No comments: