Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My sillyness

Finally! Finally! Finally!


Finally i can log in blogspot! I wanted to update my blog for a long time but i just can't log in...


Stupid line...


Yesterday, Siew Ching, Yi Wen, Daphne and I was supposed to discuss BBI sketch voice recording assignment but it turned out to be a ghost/horror/thriller movies discussion. Hahaha...so fun...but 3 of them also sked...


Then back into my room, i was trying to export the clip...and i did it successfully! *impress of myself* haha


BUT!!!!


while half-way editing my clip...i misclick something...then some bar is missing and i cant find it back...(kinda complicated...hard to explain it here)


I have to reinstalled the programme AGAIN! That means i hv to redo and edit all my clips AGAIN!!! Aww....really S***! I quickly told Yi Wen in msn to come down n give me the programme immediately, so i can quickly redo my editing...


While I was redoing my stuffs....half-way fell asleep....when i woke up...it's morning ady...tiring...


Now i m still redoing my editing...haiz


I wanna sleep! I wanna go back to Ipoh!


I really not happy lately! Can't u all feel it? Maybe u all did...maybe u all choose not to bother.


I also started to feel dun wanna bother...


What for i m so worry and u all just wait for each other's order or busy with other things.


It's my fault i did not take initiative too...


Watever....

有点失望。。。而且。。。


心也淡了。。。

No comments: